Wednesday, April 15, 2009

b(l)acktracking

damn... im getting type tired of people as a whole. its almost as if someone can't be logical & morally intact at the same time, and some of the people who are have the debillitating quality of bad association. the world is f*ckin up. (i cuss too much, i'm gunna try and limit it on the blog) and the fact that conformity is on the rise is also all bad.

i get gawked at for how i dress, people talk about me when they think i can't hear them, some people pop off in my face, and some bitch (that cuss was nessecary)[mrs glenn] had the nerve to say im like kany west. - i'm a big fan of the man, but no way in hell am i like him. i'm a creative individual who doesn't draw upon others to formulate his own identidy. its like being different makes you the same now because everyone is "different". well with me its effortless (trust and believe a grip of people have to try to be "themselves"- its called insecurity), i don't try to be this way, it just happens, so therefore there's nobody like me, digg? - i digress, that proves that people need to analyze things from various vantadge points, look at the qualities of other styles and the world will be a better place.
AND THE NEXT TIME SOMEONE SAYS I LOOK GAY
CUZ I WEAR PINK IM'MA
-do absolutely nothing, im not affected
by you bandwagon riding simpletons
lmGao
-white is nothing, conformists are nothing
[digg the visual rhetoric]"perception is reality, but my reality has nothing to do with your perception of me"
-Wale
-robertTHEallen
[yeah, THE allen]

No comments:

Post a Comment